Friday, February 26, 2016

Sigh
She Always Seemed So
 Clumsy 
and 
Carefree
Her Mind Was A Heedless
 KAELIDOSCOPE
Her Attitude Was Airy
But Here She Sat
Yearning For Her Own Solidity
 She Needed
Stability
She Questioned Her True Sanity
 I Try To Commiserate
 I Wanted to Feel Empathy
But Instead I Found Solace In
Her Search For Her Own...
So Now I Sit And I Sigh Relief
There Was Comfort
Knowing She Was Silently Suffering 
A Consolation 
Throwing Me To Feel A Bit
Clumsy and Carefree
Just As She...

6 comments:

  1. Is this the piece you sent me over Facebook? I totally forgot to look up the words that I didn't know so I could give my opinion, I'm sorry. :( But this is great! I like the rhythm when you read it aloud. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caitlyn's right - this is really very lyrical. It does sound pretty read aloud with repeating sounds. Very well written! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pascha this is beautiful! I relate so much to most of this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pascha this is beautiful! I relate so much to most of this.

    ReplyDelete