Tuesday, January 26, 2016

88 Things About Me


  1. Binge drinker of tea~
  2. Slightly obsessed with Eddie Murphy movies
  3. Could live off of mozzarella stick
  4. Enjoys National Geographic Channel
  5. Dream job is to be a National Geographic Photographer
  6. Embraces my natural messy hair
  7. Absolutely HATES the color red
  8. Loves animals
  9. Favorite animals are Dogs, Giraffes, Frogs, and Jellyfish
  10. Hates whipped cream
  11. Obsessed with Cactus
  12. Really loves plants and flowers
  13. Does not enjoy scary movies
  14. Loves being outside (as long as it’s not cold)
  15. Thunderstorms give me life
  16. I enjoy nothing more than sitting on my front porch while it rains  
  17. Is not a big fan of Cats… (sorry not sorry)
  18. I take pictures of almost everything
  19. Trees are my Aesthetic~
  20. Really likes the word aesthetic
  21. Really loves the way afros look
  22. WHY doesn’t my winged eyeliner turn out as good a Adeles?
  23. Music makes my world go round
  24. Really enjoys Adeles music
  25. But strongly dislikes the song “Hello”
  26. I was once bit by a goat
  27. My grandfather used to own a farm
  28. Horrified of chickens
  29. Absolutely hates the food chicken unless it’s a sandwich
  30. With that being said, i could also live off of chicken sandwiches and lemonade.
  31. Loves peanut butter, but hates the smell
  32. My favorite instagram account and photographer (Or electography as he calls it) is @rocknrollazero
  33. I wish i was a little more afro-punk…
  34. I can say the alphabet backwards
  35. I love painting, but i am not the best at it
  36. Everything about Africa (Egypt in particular) fascinates
  37. I think Camels are super cool
  38. I like to think i am funny
  39. I’m a sucker for anything handmade
  40. I spend a good majority of my time looking at art, reading poetry and books and listening to music from the Harlem Renaissance
  41. The only reason i like snow is because it is pretty to take pictures of…
  42. Candles make me extremely happy
  43. I LOVE headwraps and turbans
  44. I play the Violin
  45. My great grandmother did not have a middle finger
  46. my brother (he is nine years old) has autism
  47. I am the oldest of five
  48. I really love pineapples...
  49. I am allergic to red dye
  50. I really enjoy weird facts about the human body
  51. I was horrified of the glass table in my living room for almost five years
  52. I hate admitting i love science
  53. Pictures of puppies make me extremely happy
  54. My nickname at work is "Pascha May" (i'm not sure why)
  55. Just because i am laughing, does not mean i am comfortable
  56. I love photography, but hated and failed the class (ironic)
  57. I grew up listening to a lot of Michael Jackson
  58. My favorite song by Michael Jackson is Dirty Diana
  59. I know all the dance steps to the songs Beat it, Bad, and Thriller from the music video
  60. I literally stop everything i'm doing when Michael Jackson comes on so i can dance 
  61. I used to know how to moon walk
  62. One more Michael gif and i'll be done.. lol
  63. I know all the words to the song Cheerleader by Omi and i am proud
  64. I am pretty much the big kid at heart
  65. I love socks so much
  66. Baking makes me happy
  67. I spend a lot of time singing and dancing around in the room i'm supposed to clean instead of cleaning it
  68. I LOVE kids but do not want my own
  69. Would rather watch animated Pixar and Disney movies over anything else
  70. I still own a VHS
  71. i have over 100 movies on VHS and i watch them often they make me extremely happy
  72. I am pretty horrible at saving money
  73. I am Hurdle girl
  74. I am currently number 8 on the top ten list for the schools 300m hurdle records
  75. I plan on dropping my time to a 49 flat for my hurdles.
  76. Currently i am at a 50;40
  77. Lolo Jones is someone i look up to
  78. My father was a hometown track star
  79. If i could sing, i would never shut up
  80. I LOVE DOGS SO MUCH
  81. My dream dog is a Great Dane 
  82. I at one point in my life had my hair dyed purple
  83. I have also had orange hair. it was an accident...
  84. My family always comes first
  85. I have am pretty much a teenage version of my mother. we think, walk, talk, and act so much alike. we even dress alike.Displaying .facebook_1454526362400.jpgDisplaying .facebook_1454526362400.jpgDisplaying .facebook_1454526362400.jpgDisplaying .facebook_1454526362400.jpg
  86. Lemon and peanut butter cookies are my favorite
  87. my favorite candy is Berry Sour Patch kids

7 comments:

  1. Pasha, this is beautiful. I love the choice of pictures (and also your blog background...pretty.) You ARE funny - love peanut butter but hate the smell...love chicken sandwiches but hate chicken. You have style, and so does your blog! Looking forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey lady, the title is "88 things" but there are only 86.
    I feel cheated. :( <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I mean obviously I love your post but most of all I love your background its so you!!! I know we'er supposed to comment about the post its self but your whole page explains who you are to the T!! so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That makes me really happy! I absolutely love yours too! The writing you did about your tattoo was so wonderful!

      Delete
  4. While reading this I laughed so many times! You're such an interesting person.

    ReplyDelete